Odin

Trade Thread

I asked this question a few weeks ago when ?4TheWin initially brought up Conley. Conley's injury history worries me very little especially if we can keep DJ or bring back Mack. Even if Conley does get injured is it really that bad if he plays something like 60 games for us? I'll take 60 games of Conley with a competent back up over everything we have had since Jameer.  

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I asked this question a few weeks ago when ?4TheWin initially brought up Conley. Conley's injury history worries me very little especially if we can keep DJ or bring back Mack. Even if Conley does get injured is it really that bad if he plays something like 60 games for us? I'll take 60 games of Conley with a competent back up over everything we have had since Jameer.  

Agree. We have enough PG depth where you can manage him like Kahwi. We aren't gonna play him 40 mpg on back to back nights. 

• Upvote 1

Conley also fits the mold of players the Magic seem to go for. He's a high character guy who is willing to make everyone around him better. But definitely do not let Gordon go by any means!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

We want a vet PG to pair with Gordon lol, makes no sense to send him out

Media wants to strip the magic of all assets. Screw em all

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Media wants to strip the magic of all assets. Screw em

It's gotten to be crazy lately. 

It doesn't even really make sense for Memphis. They'd flip him for stuff. 

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Phoenix could make a great offer

Phoenix shouldn't. They have a reasonable shot at a top pick. If they trade for Conley and he makes them really good, what are they gonna go? 19-14 to close out the season and finish with 30 wins? Is that worth giving up tanking?