Odin

Trade Thread

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wonder what’d take. $30 mill is a tough salary to match. It’d almost have to include at least one of Mozgov, Fournier, Gordon

You don't need Gordon. The market won't be crazy. 

You can go vucevic, Augustin, Simmons, and our pick for Conley and Mack and they can simultaneously flip vucevic to one of the teams in the vucevic rumors as those deals are more built for rebuilding teams. Augustin probably has value to a playoff team too. 

So basically they can end up with a huge amount of salary off the books and two firsts for Conley and Mack. 

6 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

One of these things is not like the other ones

True. I have no idea what Memphis is looking for though. Probably full on youth movement. Very few teams are gonna be willing to take on Conley’s contract for anything of value. Could be something as simple as Ross, Mozgov and a 1st for Conley.

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

True. I have no idea what Memphis is looking for though. Probably full on youth movement. Very few teams are gonna be willing to take on Conley’s contract for anything of value. Could be something as simple as Ross, Mozgov and a 1st for Conley.

I assume full rebuild

23 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You don't need Gordon. The market won't be crazy. 

You can go vucevic, Augustin, Simmons, and our pick for Conley and Mack and they can simultaneously flip vucevic to one of the teams in the vucevic rumors as those deals are more built for rebuilding teams. Augustin probably has value to a playoff team too. 

So basically they can end up with a huge amount of salary off the books and two firsts for Conley and Mack. 

Would love to keep DJ as the backup. Who can we replace him with? 

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Would love to keep DJ as the backup. Who can we replace him with? 

Mack short term. You have the 9.3 million MLE to find a high level backup.