Odin

Trade Thread

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone else see Lowe pitch Vooch for Caldwell-Pope and a 1st? That does little for me. I want a guard prospect not a pick.

I wouldn't really say he "pitched" it.  He just mentioned it's like the only trade that works with LAL and that we would probably want more.  I agree it isn't palatable.

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I wouldn't really say he "pitched" it.  He just mentioned it's like the only trade that works with LAL and that we would probably want more.  I agree it isn't palatable.

Definitely non-starter for us. 

16 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone else see Lowe pitch Vooch for Caldwell-Pope and a 1st? That does little for me. I want a guard prospect not a pick.

I will not mind it if they include Wagner and Isaac Bonga as well. 

kCP, Bonga, Wagner and a first  for Vuc and Martin. 

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Yeah. It's tough. Vucevic is only gonna get you a pick. We're not really in a position where non-lotto are all that valuable. 

Our first rounder is going to turn into something

We got backup point guard depth. 

Iwundu earned the backup 3 spot. With the rest of our open spots we probably want vets to raise our floor. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. It's tough. Vucevic is only gonna get you a pick. We're not really in a position where non-lotto are all that valuable. 

Iwundu earned the backup 3 spot. With the rest of our open spots we probably want vets to raise our floor. 

Specially when you have so many centers available for trade: Gasol, Kanter, Lopez,  Cauley-Stein, Howard just to mention a few. 

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It’s a weird scenario. If we choke more before the deadline, I’d maybe want the pick as an arrow in the asset quiver. If we win more before the deadline, I see management riding the year out. That all being said, I’d move any vet in a minute to acquire a good guard prospect.

35 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will not mind it if they include Wagner and Isaac Bonga as well. 

kCP, Bonga, Wagner and a first  for Vuc and Martin. 

I’d try to shake them down and get at least Hart and a pick

I think we may end up resigning Vuch; he is probably the best center available and Bamba is a ways off. We will have to replace Fournier’s offense; question is who in the free agent market or trade can replace his production at the 2 that would want to come here? Many have complained about the tandem, but who will come here that is better without giving up our core?