Odin

Trade Thread

7 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He got mad that I used the statistical definition of regression to describe oladipo's shooting improving from something like 29% to 35% after he shot 45% for a month. 

Lost brains cells in that argument.

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

And we did used to have inside sources:

- Ball Junkie mentored Otis Smith Jr 

- Ball Junkie was close to Jerry Reynolds... who was close to Otis Smith Sr

- Moldy Hobo was close to the son or daughter of the Devos son in law who was fired

- Some other poster was close to our CFO

- Etc

My old barber back in the day cut the hair of the husband of one of the Devos' daughter's secretaries.  That was when I was called Fishybashi.  It was when we were interested in CP12.

4 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

My old barber back in the day cut the hair of the husband of one of the Devos' daughter's secretaries.  That was when I was called Fishybashi.  It was when we were interested in CP12.

fishybashi??? Dont want to ask

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

fishybashi??? Dont want to ask

Or you may remember me as Arielle.  I got banned for being overly critical of Jameer Nelson.  Then I was one of the posters that convinced management to trade Oladipo.  I've cut myself several times since.  But I'm ok.  No more Baker Acts. Gordon saved me.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

So are we coming clean with our past sources now?

Sure.  For real now, I have a season ticket holder friend who had some interesting inside info on the previous management.  They truly were interested in obtaining a player like CJ McCollum.

9 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Sure.  For real now, I have a season ticket holder friend who had some interesting inside info on the previous management.  They truly were interested in obtaining a player like CJ McCollum.

I knew the cousin of a former PG (they look almost identical too. It was scary) and my daughter grew up and went to school (still talks to her this day) with a girl who’s a cousin to a former center.

I ran into Galante once at fun spot and we had a pretty lengthy convo about the Magic. I won’t say what his opinions were but let’s just say  people in the building (Non decision makers) share a lot of our opinions. 

What would our offer be to a tanking team like the Knicks be for Frank only thing I could come up with is Simmons or Grant and the okc pick 

22 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

What would our offer be to a tanking team like the Knicks be for Frank only thing I could come up with is Simmons or Grant and the okc pick 

Yeah. Basically that. 

1 hour ago, KRISH10 said:

I ran into Galante once at fun spot and we had a pretty lengthy convo about the Magic. I won’t say what his opinions were but let’s just say  people in the building (Non decision makers) share a lot of our opinions. 

boooo tell us more