Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Catman went over to realgm 

He got mad that I used the statistical definition of regression to describe oladipo's shooting improving from something like 29% to 35% after he shot 45% for a month. 

Do you guys know how close the Chris Paul deal actually was to happening? Crazy close...

I was getting play by play details of Otis Sr’s calls with NO that night from Otis Jr. Someone on here (Catman?) came to report the deal was done, and I actually knew the truth that it wasn’t done. I forget the sticking point but it was extremely close.

What else is a big deal is that so many people said they'd be satisfied if this team put up a fight and won about 34 - 35 games and we're about on track for that but everyone's having a freak out from the good start...

It's almost like we can't just be satisfied with incremental progress

37 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

And we did used to have inside sources:

- Ball Junkie mentored Otis Smith Jr 

- Ball Junkie was close to Jerry Reynolds... who was close to Otis Smith Sr

- Moldy Hobo was close to the son or daughter of the Devos son in law who was fired

- Some other poster was close to our CFO

- Etc

What was dudes name that leaked all those Howard DMs? Yaboyforeal or something. After the whole fiasco with Dwight he vowed to stay around and did for a bit claiming he was a true Magic fan but disappeared soon after. 

Edit: Just saw All Eyes On Me beat me to it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

What was dudes name that leaked all those Howard DMs? Yaboyforeal or something. After the whole fiasco with Dwight he vowed to stay around and did for a bit claiming he was a true Magic fan but disappeared soon after. 

Edit: Just saw All Eyes On Me beat me to it.

Good times

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Catman?

Hated that guy. He had a way about him. Legit wanted to meet up and fight the dude as pathetic as that sounds lol ...I was younger and dumber at that time too though. 

Wouldn’t be mad about Gordon for McCollum. We could play similarly to Denver with Jokic and Murray

I think Clifford is a win now coach and he loves his Centers. If we want to go with a youth movement he wouldn’t be the right person, but our front office won’t fire him because we’d be more of a laughing stock than we already are

6 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Hated that guy. He had a way about him. Legit wanted to meet up and fight the dude as pathetic as that sounds lol ...I was younger and dumber at that time too though. 

Yeah he did. “Just hope I run into you day” ran through my mind when talking to him at times.