Odin

Trade Thread

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't have any thoughts on that guy, MagicOne.  I only know about 2 or 3 players on the the Knicks. The only time that I have watched the Knicks is when they play the Magic.

The only time I watch the Knicks myself is when I have had a bad day and I need a good laugh! They provide comedic relief. Bullet passes into the crowd or no look dishes that hit players in the  neck. Must see tv!

34 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Can I ask why we would go for a guy like Ntilikina, I have not watched him play much but is he too limited? 

NBA radio was talking about him... said he has a rare Benjamin button quality where his defensive skill developed before his offense. I actually like him a lot he’s another project though. Wouldn’t give up more than Simmons and the okc pick.

Anyway, in summary, there are some rumored names out there at point guard that are quite baffling and the Knicks make me laugh when I watch them. Lol.

Not sure if this real.... I just saw on bleacher report that there is a rumor that someone close to Hammond said that we are shopping  Gordon and Ross but not VUC.... If this is true I will be extremely pissed.

6 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Not sure if this real.... I just saw on bleacher report that there is a rumor that someone close to Hammond said that we are shopping  Gordon and Ross but not VUC.... If this is true I will be extremely pissed.

That's not a real thing. 

Everybody wants Gordon but we have no interest in moving him by all reports. 

I have heard the names Brown and Rozier of the Celtics bounced around as possible trades for the Magic. However, those 2 guys are not playing at the level that they did 2 seasons ago. The Celtics were the eastern conference champs at that time and they played with a great supporting cast---some of which were  Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley,  Kelly Olynx,  and Isaiah Thomas (before injuries)--who have since been traded.

The two guys that the Celtics traded for, Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward, were suppose to help the Celtics not lose a step, but it did not happen because of Hayward and Irving's injuries. So, I think a lot of things happened that left Brown and Rozier exposed. The supporting players and chemistry left the building.