Odin

Trade Thread

54 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

1. I don't believe that story

2. If we did resign vucevic and effectively return the same team next season I'm just done. We can form a committee from several posters on this message board and run the team better. 

I love this post.  It has something for everyone.  We all hope for #1 and and if #1 does not occur we all fully embrace #2.  Frustration for all of us is a lack of action by the FO.  While other teams seem to be able to make deals we stand pat.  The excitement of adding a center of the future, Bamba, last June seems a far distant memory and really brings into question whether this FO can evaluate talent or stay committed to a path or both!

Giving him like 4/70 because he sniffed an All Star Game in a crappy East would be horrible. 

But if we whiff on a PG and he has no big offers I could see a big 1 year or 1 + 1 while Bamba develops further. 

28 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That story is just a way to tell teams That we value Vooch very high. But we are still accepting offers. Make sure is a good one. 

That is it. I dont expect to see him in magic uniform past deadline. 

But then again my expectations has been way off lately. 

I think he's staying here until the end of the season. 

I don't see him resigning here. 

12 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I love this post.  It has something for everyone.  We all hope for #1 and and if #1 does not occur we all fully embrace #2.  Frustration for all of us is a lack of action by the FO.  While other teams seem to be able to make deals we stand pat.  The excitement of adding a center of the future, Bamba, last June seems a far distant memory and really brings into question whether this FO can evaluate talent or stay committed to a path or both!

Seriously, this my problem. I really dig drafting best player available. However, if we planned on keeping Vuch, why draft Bamba? I'm sorry i mean would couldn't pass on Ayton if  he had fallen, but Bamba wasn't some wonderkind player. He was always a project. We could have took a chance on Shai or Knox or somebody.Heck the way this year is working out we should have taken Porter.

Same thing for Isaac, at this moment you can't convince me he isn't really a power forward. Now if those really are the best players, you draft them and use them as assets.

36 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Because the plan doesn't really on a deadline

And we 12 angry people isn't enough noise

It should. 

Ever see the comments on the Magic’s Facebook page? A lot more than 12. Plus I believe quality over quantity at times.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think he's staying here until the end of the season. 

I don't see him resigning here. 

At this point. I dont know what to think. 

Common sense tells me we should trade him to gather some value back. 

My concern is that if we dont trade him in the next couple of weeks then We ARE signing him in the offseason. I mean we can still do a signing a trade him in the offseason but the value will be less.

There is No way the front office will just justify and accept all the media and fans criticisms of letting him walk for nothing. Of course, they will say that was their plan all along. The trade options “Flat out” just like they said when they gave away our first rounder to the lakers(Hart). 

As long as we get our future PG, I dont care what they do with Vooch. But I want to see them active.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It should. 

Ever see the comments on the Magic’s Facebook page? A lot more than 12. Plus I believe quality over quantity at times.

Only season ticker holders are in that position. They have that yearly Q and A’s with management. Season Ticker holders have a voice. 

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It should. 

Facebook comments are always the worst, dumbest people

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Facebook comments are always the worst, dumbest people

Maybe a good majority but you’re insinuating they all are. I also believe if message boards are flooded by feedback, they will start listening.

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Only season ticker holders are in that position. They have that yearly Q and A’s with management. Season Ticker holders have a voice. 

Sure they do and you don’t think they’re sick of it? Let me ask you another question, how many season ticket holders are reupping? I’m willing to be they’re losing more than they’re gaining.