Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Maaan just blow this ***** up and tell WeHam to gtfo. Sick of it.

good news...the expectation is we will re-sign Vooch

Vucevic is everybody’s favorite Trade Machine player, but most executives I’ve talked to don’t expect the Magic to move him. It’s simply because, as I’ve said all season on The Ringer NBA Show, Orlando wants to make the playoffs. Vucevic helps them do that; coach Steve Clifford runs the offense through him, and Vucevic is averaging career-highs across the board with 20.1 points, 11.9 rebounds, and 3.8 assists. The Magic outscore teams by 5.3 points per 100 possessions when Vucevic shares the floor with Aaron Gordon, but when one or both of them are on the bench, they get outscored by 11.9 points per 100 possessions. Maybe things will change if a team makes a strong offer for Vucevic, but the expectation is that Orlando will keep him through the deadline and look to re-sign him.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1/21/18191002/picking-2019-nba-all-star-teams

1. I don't believe that story

2. If we did resign vucevic and effectively return the same team next season I'm just done. We can form a committee from several posters on this message board and run the team better. 

19 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Nah.. that is the only one you want but there are others. Fultz, Brogdon and Russell to name a few.

Elfrid will be available too. 

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

1. I don't believe that story

2. If we did resign vucevic and effectively return the same team next season I'm just done. We can form a committee from several posters on this message board and run the team better. 

Why wait? We’ve been watching this **** for too long. I say by the deadline if we haven’t picked a direction, we’re status quo, we’re not dedicated to winning or a high draft pick, and stuck in the same damn rut, we make noise. 

15 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why wait? We’ve been watching this **** for too long. I say by the deadline if we haven’t picked a direction, we’re status quo, we’re not dedicated to winning or a high draft pick, and stuck in the same damn rut, we make noise. 

Because the plan doesn't really on a deadline

And we 12 angry people isn't enough noise

That story is just a way to tell teams That we value Vooch very high. But we are still accepting offers. Make sure is a good one. 

That is it. I dont expect to see him in magic uniform past deadline. 

But then again my expectations has been way off lately.