Odin

Trade Thread

If the Fultz price is low I don't see why we don't make a move for him, seeing as though we have some expandable players and some picks that aren't too valuable to our future.

We take a chance on how he rehabs, if he's a bust, bad luck, we move on, not much lost. If he comes back good we're laughing. I'm sure he'd at least be able to get back to a level of good backup so it wouldn't be all for nothing.

If we wait to see if he comes back good and on track to reach his potential then we won't be able to get him any longer, and if we can it will be for a heck of a lot more than what we pay now.

6 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycma9282

wonder if they would do this straight up

edit: or if our FO would...

those are the kind of player carlisle could work well with I would think

I wouldn't mind Jordan for the rest of the year. Will help teaching Bamba some things that weren't Vuch's strengths and allow us to transition into the playing style that best suits our roster going forward.

17 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I wouldn't mind Jordan for the rest of the year. Will help teaching Bamba some things that weren't Vuch's strengths and allow us to transition into the playing style that best suits our roster going forward.

I’m for it. Don’t know if Dallas would.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Fwiw I think dsj is better than all of those guys. 

That was not the point. The comment was in regards a statement of “the only option out there”. Which is not accurate. 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

I’d also take a shot on Monk.

I like that option as well. However, I think DSJ and Brogdon are our best options. 

Russel, Fultz and Monk will be in a different tier. 

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That was not the point. The comment was in regards a statement of “the only option out there”. Which is not accurate. 

I mean there’s options but nothing that tips the scales. None that have DSJ’s upside.

29 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I mean there’s options but nothing that tips the scales. None that have DSJ’s upside.

You really think that Brogdon, Fultz and even Rusell will not tip the scales. 

They are surely better options than what we currently have.