Odin

Trade Thread

55 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

DSJ...He’s the only one out there imo

Nah.. that is the only one you want but there are others. Fultz, Brogdon and Russell to name a few.

16 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Nah.. that is the only one you want but there are others. Fultz, Brogdon and Russell to name a few.

Fwiw I think dsj is better than all of those guys. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That’s the only one for us. Fultz is still rehabbing, Brogdon is alright but not what we need, and Yes I don’t want Russell because outside of shooting, he does little else.

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I just shared something that was documented and talked about in The San Antonio media.  I dint maked this up. Bit the reality is that this is where we are with Vooch. Not sure what else you guys are expecting in return.  If two late first round and a decent young talent back is not good enough not sure what is. I mean, we can just let him go for nothing. 

I will love the Brown and Rozier option but not aure if that is even a vaible one. 

He is not getting us a top 10 pick and will not get us a star talent back. 

Future (2020 or 2021) picks are cool. 

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We already have Cleveland’s 2nd rounder this year, which is arguably a better pick than late 20s pick anyway

how is picking a player earlier worse than picking him later? You run the risk of losing that player to another team. The salary considerations are negligible; you can waive his 3rd or 4th year options. 

38 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Love that you brought this up. Both Brogdon and Russel have played too well this year. No way they are not matched, whatever offer they get. For the Nets and Bucks, worse case scenario, you match then trade later.

This is why you have to take a chance on players before they blow up. Which is why many of us were desperate for these same players the last two years.

Same reason many of us wanted DSJ last week while his stock was low.

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Love that you brought this up. Both Brogdon and Russel have played too well this year. No way they are not matched, whatever offer they get. For the Nets and Bucks, worse case scenario, you match then trade later.

This is why you have to take a chance on players before they blow up. Which is why many of us were desperate for these same players the last two years.

Same reason many of us wanted DSJ last week while his stock was low.

DSJ’s stock is still low 

I wish we all could forget about Fultz until we at least see if he'll ever be able to play basketball at a halfway decent level again. Wasn't his rehab after that last diagnosis supposed to be short (3 to 6 weeks)... and now they are hoping he MIGHT be able to play sometime this season?

• Downvote 1

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I wish we all could forget about Fultz until we at least see if he'll ever be able to play basketball at a halfway decent level again. Wasn't his rehab after that last surgery supposed to be short... and now they are hoping he MIGHT be able to play sometime this season?

He didn't have surgery this season. I'm not sure if he ever had surgery tbh. it was just rehab and rest.