Odin

Trade Thread

I think I can only part with the 1st for DSJ is if Dallas takes Fournier. I'm sorry but nobody can convince me that Evan isn't a terrible contract.

Also I'll trade Vuc to the first team that offers a 1st round pick.

Yep if we can get firsts for Vooch and Ross we do it. FFS start this again and do it properly. Don’t get me started on Evan F. 

Sometimes I miss Otis, I get being careful and not trying to mortgage the future but this team def needs a starting pg. Give up the 1rst round pick to get DSJ. We’re gonna draft a pg anyways  most likely so let’s get him in now and get used to the system and start next season ahead of the curve. We can still trade VUC and get back in the middle to late first round. 

We are embarking on a critical time at trade deadline as it appears we may be falling out of playoff favor, perhaps moving Vuch  and Fournier at this point is a prudent decision; depends on talks with the front office regarding Vuch and who will replace their offense? 

26 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

PG: Smith Jr, Augustin

SG: Matthews, Ross

SF: Isaac, Iwundu

PF: Gordon, Isaac, Martin

C: Bamba, Birch

Looks good, but I’d really like more scoring at the 3, Issac is still pretty raw as well as Bamba. I want them to get minutes and not stunt their growth but not sure Smith and Matthews can replace the loss of scoring from Vuch and Evan. Vuch and Fournier like it or not was our only go to players for a basket in the starting line up, however AG appears to be coming on. 

29 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Looks good, but I’d really like more scoring at the 3, Issac is still pretty raw as well as Bamba. I want them to get minutes and not stunt their growth but not sure Smith and Matthews can replace the loss of scoring from Vuch and Evan. Vuch and Fournier like it or not was our only go to players for a basket in the starting line up, however AG appears to be coming on. 

I think with DSJ, it’ll make things easier for everyone else. I’d keep JI in there and let him rediscover his shot which he will.

22 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I think with DSJ, it’ll make things easier for everyone else. I’d keep JI in there and let him rediscover his shot which he will.

Best part about getting DSJ is having a bench with DJ and Ross both in it. Right now, if Ross’ shot isn’t falling, our bench can’t score