Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont think he has any legit inside information but do Like the way he shows his displeasure with the organization. He does the same with the Cowboys. 

I think he gets his information from players and agents which is why he's more biased towards Smith while Tim MacMahon gets his information from coaches and front office people so his information is slanted toward the front office. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think he gets his information from players and agents which is why he's more biased towards Smith while Tim MacMahon gets his information from coaches and front office people so his information is slanted toward the front office. 

I thinks so. He is known to take players side more often than not.

But then again, that is all we fans also do. He can also be just a super fan. 

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I thinks so. He is known to take players side more often than not.

But then again, that is all we fans also do. He can also be just a super fan. 

Nah. He gets money to be published on 24/7. They're a CBS affiliate. While that doesn't mean a whole lot there's quite a few magic-cowboy fans that seem to trust him.

It's actually pretty funny how transparent the Mavs' attempts are right now. We, as modest fans, are laughing at how obvious these "WE'RE TALKING AND EVERYTHING'S FINE GUYZ" reports are...so think about how our FO sees it. I think they know we have them right where we want them.

I still think it's more likely that we don't do a trade with them, but I also think it's pretty certain we're not going to do something stupid.

Tired of waiting, so posting a fantasy trade for fun. I just remembered DSJ is from N. Carolina, so here is a huge trade that offers a break from this mess.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd9xlc64

Reasons for all 3 teams.

Charlotte drops out of playoff race, realizes Kemba is gonna leave. Total Rebuild. Lots of young pieces plus some pics.

Mavs want to chase a big free agent, realize free agents love to play with a few veterans. Can still chase with more then 40 million coming  off books. 

Here is the key part for Mavs, if you look at free agency Vuch is the best free agent center by far. They can sign one or two free agents then resign Vuch.

Ok now for the Magic, this all depends on 3 things. Kemba loves Clifford, wants to live in Orlando and somehow we know this behind the scene.

We realize that Gordon is our star and he is not a small forward. From reading other parts of this forum many believe Vuch and Fournier are a big reason why Gordon has not developed. I do not love Harrison Barnes, but we haven't had a real SF in awhile. Kemba and Barnes help unlock Gordon's potential.

And  the last thing is i do not believe in spending  too much money on centers. I'm fine rolling with some cheap centers and resigning Ross for a few years.

In my scenario we keep Isaac, i just don't know what he actually is.With a more complete roster we can keep him on the bench until we figure it out.

Of all these players he might turn into the best one. Maybe he becomes the ultimate Small ball, combo forward.

This post is just for fun, not a troll.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I don't see Charlotte trading Walker in any scenario

No I agree. They hold onto him at all cost. I think they keep hoping that Bridges and Monk will be enough to convince him to stay.