Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Am I the only one refreshing this page every 5 minutes expecting to see some good news posted here?

that's me on twitter. it'll break there first.

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Would love to know with all the hype around us trying to get DSJ what other teams are offering trades to us for a PG?

Good point. Mainly Fultz and Rozier status. I guess Boston and Phil are probably waiting to see what value DSJ brings to the table to have a better understanding  the market value for those players. 

I am 1000000% not on board with trading Bamba for DSJ. That’s the type of move that would about wrap things up for me around here. 

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I am 1000000% not on board with trading Bamba for DSJ. That’s the type of move that would about wrap things up for me around here. 

It'd be one thing if they weren't actively shopping Smith and Smith was still with the team. In that scenario Bamba for Smith is a slight overpay but fine. 

Their leverage is gone though. The value of Smith is not getting better the more they wait. You don't pay full price in these situations

Losing Bamba probably means signing a 4 or 5 year contract with Vucevic, i'm not sure i can handle that. 

I still say nobody is untradeable on this team.

There's no reason we should be considering moving Bamba for DSJ. Like ?4thewin mentioned Dallas has no leverage, DSJ isn't even showing to practices or playing at the moment. Dallas would either have to completely reconcile the relationship and keep him at this point or move him at a discount. 

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Would love to know with all the hype around us trying to get DSJ what other teams are offering trades to us for a PG?

Utah for Rubio?

Fournier and Grant for Rubio and Sefolosha