Odin

Trade Thread

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

One injury away. Look what happened to New York with Porzingis. 

One guy is not enough. They dont have a good roster.

That one guy is better than 3 AG’s. He’s “that guy”. They’ll have FA’s knocking down their door for the next decade.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Lets move on for now and look for ways to improve our bench. Something like  Simmons for Rodney Hood and Frye. 

Lmao my point exactly.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

That one guy is better than 3 AG’s. He’s “that guy”. They’ll have FA’s knocking down their door for the next decade.

I know he is good. I remember seeing him play in a few games in Madrid! Awesome kid. 

Fournier/'19 pick for DSJ and Matthews would be such a home run for us. I always thought Fournier was a bad contract and getting off that would be huge, not to mention hes by far my least favorite player haha. 

I'd throw in the OKc 1st too, mainly because I don't expect anything out of it. It's just something that sounds good.

• Like 1

Blue balls... right decision though I don’t see the market for dsj being big right now it’s a weird time in the league for point guards. They will be bringing their asking price down.

Ben Simmons is one of the only young point guards in the league I’d want to give up AG in a trade for... definitely not the unproven and often injured DSJ