Odin

Trade Thread

I don’t think people outside of Orlando understand how good/important Gordon is.  His name is speculated in all of these hypothetical packages.

Just saw a Bleacher Report article that suggested Gordon for DSJ + Matthews. Then they say the Bulls package would be Dunn + Parker for DSJ + Matthews.  Those packages are... not alike. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This dude legit? What would we want with Barnes? Why would the Mavs covet Barnes?

Maybe we said Bamba for DSJ. They countered with  DSJ and Matthews for AG and filler and we responded with DSJ and Barnes for AG? Just a guess.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Maybe we said Bamba for DSJ. They countered with  DSJ and Matthews for AG and filler and we responded with DSJ and Barnes for AG? Just a guess.

God I hope not

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So Luka..AG..Vooch all have the same Agent.. Does not mean much

sooo if we sign Vooch will Luka follow the 2/3?

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

OMG! they will be hectatic. By now, they should know that AG is off the table as it goes with Bamba. No reason why we will give any of those players. I rather pass and wait til summer. No reason for us giving any of a young players. They have NO leverage. 

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

yuck hope not

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah it just would suck if we see DSJ has this huge impact while AG is Thad Young.

AG+ thad young?? Dont get the hate. 

What have you seen from DSJ that makes you think he will be a star?

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

OMG! they will be hectatic. By now, they should know that AG is off the table as it goes with Bamba. No reason why we will give any of those players. I rather pass and wait til summer. No reason for us giving any of a young players. They have NO leverage. 

Not a fan of the options this summer personally.

Great to see we're already stuffing up the development of our number 6 pick. By now Bamba would know we tried to trade him already, great for his morale and desire to be great here.

You can say that this is a small thing but I think it's important.

Wish we just found a good trade involving Vuc at the start of the trade period so we wouldn't have to worry about this. Vuc playing great is going to bite us in the ass, we'll re-sign him and he'll completely mess up the development of Bamba and he'll never be the guy we think he can be, at least not here with us in Orlando. 

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

AG+ thad young?? Dont get the hate. 

What have you seen from DSJ that makes you think he will be a star?

I don’t hate. I feel he could be more Blake Griffin. I know that was a comparison that was mentioned a couple years ago.

Let me rephrase that.

Basically, what if DSJ makes a bigger impact? JI is a better player down the road? It’s all hypothetical of course.