Odin

Trade Thread

DSJ really shouldn't cost us either of Bamba or Isaac. Give up this years pick (top 3 protected in case we somehow miss the playoffs and move up), along with Simmons or Fournier

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I think it's time for fans to decide who they wouldn't mind losing, Bamba or Isaac?

Bamba

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

DSJ really shouldn't cost us either of Bamba or Isaac. Give up this years pick (top 3 protected in case we somehow miss the playoffs and move up), along with Simmons or Fournier

I agree, to lose Bamba so soon would be madness. 

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

Yeah i would love it just to be the pick and filler. If that is the case, though, i think a few other teams could beat us with a lower pick better filler. 

DAL has no leverage in this. There is no way we should even consider any of BIG. If this deal doesn't get done, I'd honestly count it as a positive, because it likely would mean that DAL demanded one of BIG and we walked away.

Come to think of it...

If it is not Evan and J Sims maybe a pick i am walking away. T Ross at a push maybe........and that is a huge maybe

They are not getting Bamba.. AG...Isaac..no way. Impossible

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

DAL has no leverage in this. There is no way we should even consider any of BIG. If this deal doesn't get done, I'd honestly count it as a positive, because it likely would mean that DAL demanded one of BIG and we walked away.

I am with you

The exciting part of this potential deal is ending up with a core of DSJ, Isaac, AG, Bamba. That's an uber athletic core with tremendous upside potential (and all but AG on rookie contracts). If they each reach 85-90% of their respective potentials we could be dangerous as early as next season.