Odin

Trade Thread

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Guys. They're shopping Wes Matthews and have 50 million in cap space this summer if they do nothing. I don't think they are interested in expiring contracts

Give me the trade you think will happen please bro?

If it goes down most likely..

The more I think about it, Dallas has very minimal leverage here between the rumors of DSJ not fitting in and them wanting to get rid of him and the fact that we could get a guy like Rozier for cheap. I don’t see us giving up anything substantial player-wise. Maybe J-Simms and a pick is all it’ll take. My best guess is still something centered around Fournier for DSJ/Matthews

We need another Woj tweet.  He really worked us up.  My focus is very poor at work right now.

Thinking about Dallas. They have a what looks like a generational talent right now that is ready to compete. They don’t want a project like Bamba. They are looking for established players that could play big roles for them and help Luka take them to the playoffs ASAP.

AG is obviously off the table. Maybe the deal is Evan and DJ for DSJ and Matthews. Those are 2 vets that could play very well with Luka and Dallas would still have room to enter themselves in the KD/Kawi sweepstakes.

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The more I think about it, Dallas has very minimal leverage here between the rumors of DSJ not fitting in and them wanting to get rid of him and the fact that we could get a guy like Rozier for cheap. I don’t see us giving up anything substantial player-wise. Maybe J-Simms and a pick is all it’ll take. My best guess is still something centered around Fournier for DSJ/Matthews

I think pick plus Fournier for dsj/Matthews is probably what it ends up as

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Problem with that is most of us think they want to keep the cap space.

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Problem with that is most of us think they would want to keep the cap space.

I think they want to keep Barnes as a way to have room for another big free agent for the next year. They can already afford to sign a max guy this offseason and trade for fournier I believe

If we did Fournier and the pick for dsj and Matthews and wanted to keep Ross' rights but not keep Matthews, vucevic, Grant, Martin, and Simmons we'd have something like 25 million in cap room to add to

Smith-Ross-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba

Augustin-?-iwundu-?-?

Briscoe-Frazier-?-?-Mozgov

If we stretch Mozgov we'd have something like 34 million

That could go a far way in negotiating with a guy like Kawi or KD on the long term. Instead of spending your nut at once mish mashing guys together,  be able to tell them after a season we will know exactly what else we need and still have big salary left to go get it

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Guys. They're shopping Wes Matthews and have 50 million in cap space this summer if they do nothing. I don't think they are interested in expiring contracts

Oh I'm fully aware they only have like 7 guys on the roster for next year and besides Barnes they're all on low salaries but we're talking about Cuban here and he doesn't do things by halves! He could quite easily go for 2 super max guys the guy is far too unpredictable to guess what he's up to.

Evan & 2020 OKC Pick 

DSJ & Matthews 

DSJ..Ross..Issac..AG..Vooch

DJ..Matthews..Simms.Iwundu..Bamba

2nd Round Exit in 7 to the Celtics lol

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If we did Fournier and the pick for dsj and Matthews and wanted to keep Ross' rights but not keep Matthews, vucevic, Grant, Martin, and Simmons we'd have something like 25 million in cap room to add to

Smith-Ross-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba

Augustin-?-iwundu-?-?

Briscoe-Frazier-?-?-Mozgov

If we stretch Mozgov we'd have something like 34 million

Stretch Mozgov and get Klay. 

Smith/Klay/Isaac/Gordon/Bamba

Augustin/Ross/Iwundu/FA

Briscoe/Frazier/Min.FA