Odin

Trade Thread

I really like DSJ and wanted to draft him.  Now 1 1/2 years later I still would like to have him but not at the cost of any of our core youth. I'd start with our pick and see what filler works for Dallas but I'd also be willing to explore a bigger deal with more players as long as it doesn't involve B.I.G.

Dsj and Matthews for Fournier and fillers and I’d be doing catwheels

Dsj for Bamba I’d still do it.

Always thought there was some Chris Paul to his game, and he could become a pick and roll master if coached correctly

• Like 1

I’m surprised by the number of people suggesting we trade Bamba for DSJ. I wouldn’t give up Bamba, Isaac, Gordon or our first round pick for DSJ. Dallas has lost leverage by making their desire to move him known, so I doubt Hammond overbids here. 

There will be PGs available this summer in FA and a couple in the draft. We shouldn’t give up core assets today for a PG whose team is moving on from him a year and a half into his NBA career.

26 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

I’m surprised by the number of people suggesting we trade Bamba for DSJ. I wouldn’t give up Bamba, Isaac, Gordon or our first round pick for DSJ. Dallas has lost leverage by making their desire to move him known, so I doubt Hammond overbids here. 

There will be PGs available this summer in FA and a couple in the draft. We shouldn’t give up core assets today for a PG whose team is moving on from him a year and a half into his NBA career.

There is no way they trade DSJ withour a first round pick included. The question is which first they like the most between phoenix and ours 

Unfortunately, PHO first is more enticing reason why we will have to UP our game. 

I see us taking bad contracts and Fournier the one going out. I will not surprise if Dallas ask for DJ as well. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

There is no way they trade DSJ withour a first round pick included. The question is which first they like the most between phoenix and ours 

Unfortunately, PHO first is more enticing reason why we will have to UP our game. 

I see us taking bad contracts and Fournier the one going out. I will not surprise if Dallas ask for DJ as well. 

I’d give them the OKC pick in 2020 but I wouldn’t dream of trading ours. No reason to give up that kind of asset when there are guards available this summer. 

We got the leverage if we choose too.

I'd be open to taking DSJ..Matthews..

Dunno about Barnes. He earns 25 mil next year then comes off the books..

But if we can get Mozgov over to them for 16mil at least with Barnes we are getting somebody who can bloody help our rotation..

DSJ..Ross..Issac..AG..Vooch

DJ..Matthews..Barnes..Bamba

Evan..J Sims.. Mozgov and 1st rounder 

Haha who am kidding