Odin

Trade Thread

I’d pass on Lonzo; too much baggage and we need a decent shooter. Russell is intriguing for the right deal, Fultz is a little scary; buy low candidate same with Frank N. Rozier has lost some zeal. DSJr should be a target or try and unload Moz contract for vet point like Hill as place holder; not sure numbers work. 

56 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I can see your angle on that, but I’d like to see what we look like at the deadline and if we’re rolling try and get a point guard using Simmons, Burch, Grant or picks depending on return. Burch’s recent play may raise some eyebrows. 

Birch is a keeper

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I like him a lot, but for the right point guard I’d sacrifice as our depth is solid at center. 

I get that and i agree but going forward he is gonna be back up to Mo

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm still yelling around the internet about a Mike Conley trade. 

Just need Memphis to keep losing. 

We get Conley and Mack

We send out our 2019 pick top 3 protected, vucevic, Augustin, and Simmons. 

Memphis reroutes vucevic to one of the teams in the stories and gets another first. 

Could also probably send Augustin to Phoenix for a second rounder and an expiring. 

Two firsts and clearing a ton of cap room for Conley is a pretty good deal. 

I love Conley he is a helluva leader and is the perfect player for our young guys to play with. Wish we could keep Augustin but he’d have to be included to make the salaries work. Maybe make the pick top 6 protected though for extra security in case Conley gets injured

Birch is a very solid back up. I’m not convinced the Magic are going to move away from Vuch. I hear they like him a lot and he may sign team friendly deal. It will be interesting to see, but if they do move on from Vuch, I’m all in on Birch

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Dallas Mavericks are escalating discussions to find a trade for point guard Dennis Smith Jr., league sources tell ESPN. Phoenix and Orlando have engaged in ongoing talks with Mavs. Smith Jr., has sat out three straight games with what team has termed a sore back.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1084995555741261824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeeessss

We cannot give up Gordon.. Isaac or Bamba surely?

Can you think of any trade?

Phoenix may trump our offer...