Odin

Trade Thread

At this point if we stay pat this season, we need to get Russell, somehow.  Not sure if he is the answer, not sure why he would even choose us unless we overpaid.

Had to edit. 

I think the one thing most of us realize, if we draft a PG, we are toast for many, many more years. 

The only thing that possibly could save us years of sucking, is somehow, someway hitting on an up and coming pg someone else didn't want.

It's that simple, no doubt about it.....even an elite SG who knows how to handle the ball and get to the rim. 

Not a rookie, Pg or SG.....if that is our exit from hell......then we are stuck in it for at least 3 more years.

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

At this point if we stay pat this season, we need to get Russell, somehow.  Not sure if he is the answer, not sure why he would even choose us unless we overpaid.

Had to edit. 

I think the one thing most of us realize, if we draft a PG, we are toast for many, many more years. 

The only thing that possibly could save us years of sucking, is somehow, someway hitting on an up and coming pg someone else didn't want.

It's that simple, no doubt about it.....even an elite SG who knows how to handle the ball and get to the rim. 

Not a rookie, Pg or SG.....if that is our exit from hell......then we are stuck in it for at least 3 more years.

Russell isn't a need. If we stand pat (I don't think we will) we have other options. Russell isn't the end all be all.  

We all agree this team needs back court help PG and SG but besides just a good player at those positions a player with some real toughness is needed. Who is that? Maybe a guy like Chris Dunn from Chicago. The Magic killed them the other day and he didn't quit. I know he doesn't have the greatest shot but he's getting better. Just need another good young piece to grow with this team. And really who doesn't like a good young piece?

52 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I take it by you guys saying the same things that's what you all want to happen?

In the past when one guy repeated himself and another copied that post we all would repeat the post until someone broke the chain. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

In the past when one guy repeated himself and another copied that post we all would repeat the post until someone broke the chain. 

Sorry for breaking it