Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I was just thinking that yesterday. He barely got off the bench at all ..

Had a few DNP's this year and seem to be more invested in Arcidiacono. I can't remember if the hype he got behind Westbrook was justified though

He's been terrible but the way Grant has been we might as well check out failed talent when it's out there

What teams do you feel need to make a trade by the deadline?

The most obvious one to me is Boston, as they’re only sitting in 5th place in the East. 

49 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

What teams do you feel need to make a trade by the deadline?

The most obvious one to me is Boston, as they’re only sitting in 5th place in the East. 

Completely agree.  If we, as fans, are restless, Boston fans have to be on the edge of a cliff ready to jump  if something does not turn around soon.  Two best landing places  (for teams who may be in the market) for Vuc, if we trade him, look to be Boston or the Lakers (no sources just my opinion),  Both have PG's that appear to be available and both need help in the frontcourt,   Still it takes two willing teams and I still cannot figure out what our FO wants to do.  I am more inclined to want to trade with Boston, get Rozier and Brown (Brown included only if we were that lucky or that good) AND one of their first round picks in the upcoming draft (I would push for the Memphis or Sac. pick and probably not take less.)  We are going against Ainge who has been golden with all his deals.  Hoping he is having an off year.  lol.

For those pushing Beal trades, the asking price is two firsts, a good young player, and another guy. 

So it'd be something like fournier, Bamba or Isaac, and two picks probably lightly protected. 

18 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

For those pushing Beal trades, the asking price is two firsts, a good young player, and another guy. 

So it'd be something like fournier, Bamba or Isaac, and two picks probably lightly protected. 

No thanks

Butler having issues in Philly it seems. Philly is concerned with Butlers fit in the organization, and also has been “aggressively challenging” Brett Brown about his role per Woj. 

Now, if I’m Danny Ainge I’m not over extending for a player like Vucevic who a half season rental could just be, but if the Orland Magic call with a fair offer that does not involve Jaylen Brown, I would pull the trigger.  His rebounding and the way he can score around the basket actually makes it a no-brainer.

https://chowderandchampions.com/2019/01/04/boston-celtics-rumors-nikola-vucevic-nba-trade-deadline/

My guess would be Ainge is offering Rozier, Morris and filler, and we're asking for Rozier, Brown, and filler.

Vooch, Rozier, and Morris are all on expiring contracts, and Brown still has a year on his rookie contract.

If Ainge won't include Brown, I would still do the deal if they give up either the Sacramento or Memphis 1st round pick.  Both picks are currently projected to be at the bottom of the lottery.

26 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

https://chowderandchampions.com/2019/01/04/boston-celtics-rumors-nikola-vucevic-nba-trade-deadline/

My guess would be Ainge is offering Rozier, Morris and filler, and we're asking for Rozier, Brown, and filler.

Vooch, Rozier, and Morris are all on expiring contracts, and Brown still has a year on his rookie contract.

If Ainge won't include Brown, I would still do the deal if they give up either the Sacramento or Memphis 1st round pick.  Both picks are currently projected to be at the bottom of the lottery.

Meh. 

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

The C’s need Vuc now more than we need to lose in a deal with Ainge. If they can’t pry AD away, and I don’t think they can, Vuc is by far the best upgrade they can make if they want to be serious contenders this year. Our FO is experienced and isn’t going to trade Vuc to a potential contender for peanuts. In other words, **** Ainge

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1