Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls in Mexico City @ 9:30 P.M.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Bamba played really well until Lopez got physical with him. Outplayed WCJ

Once Bamba beefs up things will change. He will be a force to be reckoned with.

So I guess both of these games in Mexico count as Magic home games ? So that means they will have 39 games in Orlando instead of 41. The way they play in Orlando maybe they should play all their home games in Mexico!

29 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Looks like Dallas is gonna be jeckyll and hyde again tonight. They can't lose at home, but they can't win on the road.

Nah they'll win

Guess not

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

This...was a home game? lol  They're playing that cringe of a song again.  Can we just win..and not have that **** play.  

It’s an abomination of a song. When I used to have season tickets I would ALWAYS put that #1 on my “things we can approve on” list and give it to them. 

Love that AG has improved as an overall player. He led our team with 7 assists (and only 1 turnover) last night. And shoutout to Isaac for his nasty defense.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

But let’s not kid ourselves...

The real victory goes to our newest poster, harley, whose in game passion sealed the victory.

Heh

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

But let’s not kid ourselves...

The real victory goes to our newest poster, harley, whose in game passion sealed the victory.

Haha. You can’t tell me I’m wrong but? I just want one more young stud. Preferably that Morant from Murray state. Fear if we don’t make moves we’ll be stuck in 8th seed 

7 minutes ago, harley said:

Haha. You can’t tell me I’m wrong but? I just want one more young stud. Preferably that Morant from Murray state. Fear if we don’t make moves we’ll be stuck in 8th seed 

I’m with you. I’m ready to trade Fournier or other non-essentials and upgrade our point guard position.