Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

This is what our offense looks like without Fournier....?

I'm not too worried. We're missing a lot of shots we've been hitting. A poor shooting night happens to every team. Our problem is that we can't overcome poor shooting nights. We don't have go to scorers that can get to the FT line. Hell, we're spotting 9 points at the charity stripe alone, plus we're 2-13 from 3. We're lucky we're only down 12. Our defense has been pretty decent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

This is what our offense looks like without Fournier....?

Fournier is the key to everything?!?!? *Mind Blown*

Here we were thinking he was awful. He's the damn glue!

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

Kind of childish to bench Bamba because he wanted to play more...

I'm not down on Bamba in the least bit but if you pout and don't give the effort the coach wants you should sit. This is big boy ball. This is a good learning experience. You want more playing time start playing the right way. 

I'm really worried that this coach and front office are sipping the VUC Koolaid. We all know who he is and what he will come back down to when we start losing..  please do not ruin another rookies confidence 

2 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Kind of childish to bench Bamba because he wanted to play more...

Agree. Maybe it was just a first half thing. 

3 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I'm really worried that this coach and front office are sipping the VUC Koolaid. We all know who he is and what he will come back down to when we start losing..  please do not ruin another rookies confidence 

Bamba needs to show a little more effort then we he is on the floor. His motor is very questionable, not to mention he's a 20 year old rookie. He's not going to get big minutes just yet.

I know Doncic isn’t shooting well, but you can see this kid is very special. He looks extremely  confident and has a great feel for the game already. I wish we could have gotten him. I predict he will be the ROY.  You should see his mother, she looks like a model.