Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

I’d say I’m like a 6 out of 10 on the panic button. On one hand it’s just 2 bad games. On the other hand we’ve cratered in December for years now and we’ve seen how this story ends quite a few times. Hoping it’s just a rut which even the best teams in the nba go through during an 82 game season. But I’m for sure a little concerned just given our history around this time. 

A trade is clearly needed. We’ve known that though. Maybe it becomes more clear when we play like this though. But if mgmt is serious about making the playoffs you have to upgrade the roster in some way. 

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Not sure there’s a legit trade out there for a point guard upgrade for the future.

There are a few.. 

Ball trade. It has been discussed over the past few weeks. 

Fultz trade rumors is also one that intrigues me. 

Then there are the ones like Teague and Lin which I am not longer interested and the Russell which I am not sure what to think.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Not sure there’s a legit trade out there for a point guard upgrade for the future.

Everything has a price. Obviously comes down to how much managment values that commodity. Gonna go out on  a limb and say the fans are a little more desperate for an upgrade than managment is. 

28 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Everything has a price. Obviously comes down to how much managment values that commodity. Gonna go out on  a limb and say the fans are a little more desperate for an upgrade than managment is. 

I'm really hoping we dump our draft pick. Not really a fan of guys outside the top 10

46 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm really hoping we dump our draft pick. Not really a fan of guys outside the top 10

Yea we are just at the point in team make up where those type of guys will have little to no impact unless we strike gold.