Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

10 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Am I the only one who thinks something looks a little off with issac’s release? Mainly on his catch and shoot 3’s. Seems like he is kind of pushing the ball on release. 

I've been saying it for a while. His off the dribble shot looks a lot better, almost imitating KD.

Bamba's off the catch shot is money and Isaac should try to replicate it

31 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I get we're all ready to be burned again but it's only been two bad games. It just feels different because it's been a week since the last win. 

Actually it doesn’t just feel different, it is different.  We were competitive in just about every game for the past month until these last two games.  Past two we fell behind early and steadily deteriorated the rest of each game, never showing any sign of life.  This is a qualitative difference.  I hope Clifford can end it before it spins out of control. 

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I've been saying it for a while. His off the dribble shot looks a lot better, almost imitating KD.

Bamba's off the catch shot is money and Isaac should try to replicate it

Isaac is almost 80% from the line- you'd think he was a better 3 point shooter.

We got blown out by teams that had players injured. Doesn’t feel different from the past seasons at all. We’re right on time for the meltdown if yuh look at the W-L records from the past seasons before we drowned.

If we do find out over the next week or two that we're melting down, we need to sell high on Vooch before opinions of him sour again league-wide.

I don't think we have nearly enough evidence to pull the trigger on that after only these 2 bad games, but if we drop games to some of these bad teams coming up we're probably in bad shape.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

If we do find out over the next week or two that we're melting down, we need to sell high on Vooch before opinions of him sour again league-wide.

I don't think we have nearly enough evidence to pull the trigger on that after only these 2 bad games, but if we drop games to some of these bad teams coming up we're probably in bad shape.

Agreed.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

We should be looking to make a move regardless. Most of us have realized this roster needs  improvement even with the "success" we have had. If there is something out there that makes sense you do it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

We got blown out by teams that had players injured. Doesn’t feel different from the past seasons at all. We’re right on time for the meltdown if yuh look at the W-L records from the past seasons before we drowned.

I'd feel worse if Indiana wasn't 6-4 without oladipo and Dallas wasn't on a streak where they've been the best team in the league

Just now, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I would anticipate trade activity picking up since most offseason signees become eligible to be traded on December 15.

Also we have 3 days off after our game on December 15. Good time to integrate a new player