Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

It’s early yet and there’s always injuries and yes it’s pretty obvious at this point. I haven’t watched him up to this point, but he looks like he’s been in the league for a while. I haven’t seen anyone adjust so quickly to the NBA like that; especially from Europe. He’s also got some size; imagine when he matures and gets rid of the young body. 

We can't get to the line our 3's are not dropping and Jordan got Vuch shook right now. I would be surprised if we hit 80 points

We look like we’re starting to tail off like last season; just a little later. This will be loss last 5 of 7 I believe. Perhaps we will be more motivated for trades now.

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm like a 4 out of 10 on the "are you worried about the season" scale

Yea this was the maintain what we have been doing portion of the schedule and umm we are not maintaining lol. 

Ok.  The Magic don't look like an NBA team anymore.  That's two steps back after two steps forward.  

These past two games are incredibly discouraging. I am getting that sinking feeling about the season again. 

Well I see we have reached the part in the season where the tanking commences. Usually is right around Christmas. They stock up some wins to make it look good and give fans a reason to attend games and perhaps purchase some season tickets. Then they proceed with the annual tankathon. It was all smoke and mirrors with talk of competing for a playoff spot this year.  After 6 years you begin to wise up to such shenanigans.