Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs pacers

We come out and dominate we will come back and win. Seemed we turned up thinking this would be a walk in the park..we ain't that good...yet.

So Turner is shooting 21% from three and swishes one against us.  The Magic are going to have win this *****ing game. I'm tired of low percentage three point shooting centers swishing threes on our asses.  They shouldn't have the confidence to take that shot and make it against us.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

So Turner is shooting 21% from three and swishes one against us.  The Magic are going to have win this *****ing game. I'm tired of low percentage three point shooting centers swishing threes on our asses.  They shouldn't have the confidence to take that shot and make it against us.  

Indiana's defense has been much better then ours pretty much all game. I'm not surprised we're losing, but this game could be closer. We left several points on the board in the 2nd quarter.

Pitiful. Got it down to 4 and just failed from there.  I knew this would be how we played after this got bent the ***** over the other night.  

Lacking toughness and common sense tonight it seems. This Pacers team is decent but this shouldn't be happening. Embarrassed on home floor again 

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Garbage ass game. Frustrating how we like to lay our eggs at home.

I know what you mean. We just don't bring the same energy at home. It's extremely frustrating especially after the Denver game.