Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs pacers

16 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Blown out at home by the Pacers without Oladipo and Sabonis. I’m trying to come up with excuses, but I got nothin 

Honestly we were due for a bad game. 

But you gotta find a way to pull games like this out

No Oladipo and no Sabonis and you get blown out in your own building ? Zero effort and energy tonight. This team lacks toughness. Too many creampuffs. They get punched in the mouth and proceed to wilt like a flower. Sometimes you need the Charles Oakley types to restore order. They simply don't have anyone on the team like that. They need an enforcer. Someone who is willing to lay down the lumber if necessary.

First game I’ve missed this year. Had a wedding to go to and couldn’t get the stream to work. 

From the sounds of it I picked a good game to miss. 

How do y’all feel about bringing back O’Quinn in free agency if the price is right? He looked good tonight and is severely underutilized on that pacers team. Would be a good backup for us behind Bamba when Vuc leaves.

This is a good example on how much Vuch is needed for our offense to flow. Bamba is not ready at all and looks like he is not happy there.

What a great defensive effort by the Pacers. They pressure guys that don't even have the ball making it hard to even get a pass off. I can imagine other teams hate playing them. I would love to see that kind of effort by the Magic. Maybe some day.

• Like 1