Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

But yeah, this was a tough game to "waste". Fournier and Bamba might've had their best 3pt shooting nights of the entire season

I agree it was tough.  And who said on this board that Bamba was a dissapointment?  I am sorry he has more offensive skills then I could have imagined.  And when his body fills out he is going to be a beast.

3 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I agree it was tough.  And who said on this board that Bamba was a dissapointment?  I am sorry he has more offensive skills then I could have imagined.  And when his body fills out he is going to be a beast.

He should tell Isaac to go practice 3s with the guy that helped him. Bamba's shot is a lot smoother

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

He should tell Isaac to go practice 3s with the guy that helped him. Bamba's shot is a lot smoother

Yeah Hanlen is the coach that helped Bamba, Tatum, and Embid.  Needs to drag Isaacs ass their this summer with him.  Lol

49 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Mo played great last night. The night before I questioned his energy, not his ability. Glad he played the way he did.

1 hour ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Fixing regular season games is a tired narrative.  The Magic got beat by a better team tonight.  Period !

Tired yeah because the **** keeps happening.

No excuses for us getting beat but you excuse unethical behavior.

I won’t say the refs were the sole reason for the loss but in no way should such corruption be allowed in ANY venue.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Tired yeah because the **** keeps happening.

No excuses for us getting beat but you excuse unethical behavior.

I won’t say the refs were the sole reason for the loss but in no way should such corruption be allowed in ANY venue.

I mean it's much more likely they were just crappy