Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The refs have a union. I doubt they'd ever go for that. There should be some sort of semi transparent review system other than the stupid last 2 min review or whatever it is.  

It should be like the nfl where coaches have 2 challenges. 

• Like 1

Horribly officiated game! I hope the magic break down the game film and send it to the league for review. At least it will keep them on their toes next time knowing that the magic will challenge

15 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Dude I have been watching the NBA for 34 years since i was a kid in southern california watching the lakers.  Yes I have seen it with star players and in some playoff series.  But not in a regular season game ever.  This blaming the refs thing with Magic fans in a regular season game just shows the immaturaty of Magic fans as a whole.  Grow up  and act like educated fans.  I moved here in 89 and nobody has been a bigger Magic fan then me since the beggining so I almost always side with the Magic!

I know that star players get the benefit of the whistle. I've been watching for a long time too. It just shouldn't be that way. A foul is a foul no matter who is involved. 

And I didn't say the game was fixed. It was clearly poorly officiated in heavy favor of the Nuggets and clearly in this instance was the main factor in our loss. This was an extreme case. I don't make a habit of blaming the refs.

17 minutes ago, jec said:

I know that star players get the benefit of the whistle. I've been watching for a long time too. It just shouldn't be that way. A foul is a foul no matter who is involved. 

And I didn't say the game was fixed. It was clearly poorly officiated in heavy favor of the Nuggets and clearly in this instance was the main factor in our loss. This was an extreme case. I don't make a habit of blaming the refs.

Ditto is still the best Pokemon

19 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Dude I have been watching the NBA for 34 years since i was a kid in southern california watching the lakers.  Yes I have seen it with star players and in some playoff series.  But not in a regular season game ever.  This blaming the refs thing with Magic fans in a regular season game just shows the immaturaty of Magic fans as a whole.  Grow up  and act like educated fans.  I moved here in 89 and nobody has been a bigger Magic fan then me since the beggining so I almost always side with the Magic!

Dude. I've been watching NBA hoops even longer then you. The NBA has the most corrupt officiating of ANY pro sport with the exception of Boxing. So you you can stuff that grow up **** right up your ass. It's so *****ing obvious it's funny.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude. I've been watching NBA hoops even longer then you. The NBA has the most corrupt officiating of ANY pro sport with the exception of Boxing. So you you can stuff that grow up **** right up your ass. It's so *****ing obvious it's funny.

If they are not fixing games then they suck so bad that they need to be replaced often.