Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

3 minutes ago, Extential said:

On the first three fouls of overtime, the other team inbounds the ball from the sideline instead of shooting free throws. Unless I missed one, I only counted three fouls on the magic.

Apparently the scoreboard didn't update, at least that was the ref's excuse. Terrible mess up.

18 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We ran out of gas...

We have very average/bad point guards...

And we have no stud who can create a shot and collapse the defense.

Go check out what Beal is doing tonight.

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

and we missed a ton of shots and we made mistakes. The refs sucked but we played our roll in this loss as well. 

37-8 FT's... All 8 of our attempts came in the 4t quarter...... Too much money in Vegas going around....

Worst officiated magic game I think I’ve ever seen. Actually created an account on here to read/vent with other magic fans. Extremely frustrating! Although it is refreshing being so invested in a season/team where there is hope to make playoffs and develop into a good team with promising talent, that after a game like this I wanna rage. The past 6 years we were so bad it’s like not a single game mattered 

3 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Apparently the scoreboard didn't update, at least that was the ref's excuse. Terrible mess up.

It's still the first foul in the last two minutes. 

That last foul on Fournier was purely BS. But His attitude and reaction was extremely immature. He put our team in a very tough position with 4 straight points  by Denver immediately after his T. 

Not a good move from our so called “captain”.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That last foul on Fournier was purely BS. But His attitude and reaction was extremely immature. He put our team in a very tough position with 4 straight points  by Denver immediately after his T. 

Not a good move from our so called “captain”.

Fournier had a good game.

He was emotional. Wanted to beat his old team. He couldn’t get a call all night. I agree he should have tried to control himself better in OT but I think he had enough. Taking digs at him after a good game isn’t neccessary IMO. 

I had a bad feeling overall when we went 8/10 from 3 in the 3rd quarter and cut the lead by... 0.

The free throw disparity itself isn’t that shocking to me. We spent most of the game shooting 3s. Probably could’ve gotten a few additional calls here and there but whatever, not necessarily egregious there.

But the missed out of bounds call and the thing where they potentially awarded FTs while not in the bonus — really, really bad.