Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah. As a fan you gotta be encouraged by this. It took all the Nuggets had and significant help from the refs to beat us in overtime. We haven’t fought this hard in years

Just like against the Warriors.  

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah. As a fan you gotta be encouraged by this. It took all the Nuggets had and significant help from the refs to beat us in overtime. We haven’t fought this hard in years

All the more reason why it was so disappointing. The Nuggets didn't win the game the refs did, our bone headed plays, and not being able to hit a bunch of shots late. We should have won. I'm happy with our team but not the result. Disappointed as hell. 

The officiating was abysmal but the reality is we had numerous chances to win but couldn’t hit the open shots late. Just to many misses. 

Just now, ~O~ said:

I mean..haven't the past 15 years of constant rig jobs been obvious to you guys.  I almost always expect it. Its always a random game against a random team because no one will watch and it has little exposure.  Its like you guys volatile memory.  Being a contender won't be enough for a small town Orlando Magic to win a title.  This why we have to have a golden standard.  If the Magic were to ever be a true contender, they'd have to be the undisputed best team in the league with a shred of doubt.  I'm not talking about now.  I'm talking about WHAT IT TAKES.  The powers at be don't want them to win. 

Yeah and doesn't that piss you off....???? Games shouldn't be rigged.... I'm tired of the bull**** NBA tiers.

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

The officiating was abysmal but the reality is we had numerous chances to win but couldn’t hit the open shots late. Just to many misses. 

You can't keep hitting 3's all damn game..... Bottom line is when we actually tried to score at the rim we never got a single call.

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We ran out of gas...

We have very average/bad point guards...

And we have no stud who can create a shot and collapse the defense.

Really? Mo had a good game, so your Mo sucks take doesn’t work so now these are the 3 excuses? We got hosed, plain and simple 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Really? Mo had a good game, so your Mo sucks take doesn’t work so now these are the 3 excuses? We got hosed, plain and simple 

and we missed a ton of shots and we made mistakes. The refs sucked but we played our roll in this loss as well. 

This was a rough game to watch for multiple reasons. The game was not in our favor from start to finish, we stayed in because of the lights out shooting but our unfortunate FT situation was definitely the Achilles heel. We as a team need to get better at creating contact more at the rim without fouling (looking at you AG) and stop forcing shots when they don't go down. I love Ross but there are times where he runs that curling screen 3 and he's stupid contested because the opposing team knows that's coming. And Grant, his defense can help but jesus christ 0pts and 3 asts while looking like he had no rhythm of the offense was frustrating. All in all, we played one hell of a game and can see us coming back from this with some fire. 

On the first three fouls of overtime, the other team inbounds the ball from the sideline instead of shooting free throws. Unless I missed one, I only counted three fouls on the magic.