Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Fournier needs to be smarter then to pickup that T but there was a total double standard there. 

Bad T but with the way the refs called these fouls I kind of understand. 

All I can say is free throw differential.  The NBA did a great job at winning this game for Denver.  

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Worst officiated game I’ve ever seen. It was a miracle we got it to OT

Yea I rarely blame officials but that was brutal. Pisses me off Murray didn’t get a T when 3 of our players get T’d up. Complete double standard. Clifford should say something but it doesn’t matter 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Fournier needs to be smarter then to pickup that T but there was a total double standard there. 

We've gotten hosed by our very own home officiating crew tonight. No other way to see it.

This is the most pissed I’ve been after a loss in a long time. I usually feel completely indifferent, or have a “you’ll get em next time!” attitude. But tonight it really felt like the game was rigged for us to not have an equal op to win. 

Sidenote. I also think we got way to complacent playing horizontal ball instead of getting in the paint to set up our perimeter shots. We’re not Golden State so idk what the hell that was all about...

• Like 1