Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ heat

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Man they should just relegate Phoenix

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They are absolutely horrible.

Is it bad that I don’t feel any sense of nostalgia for Wade? He’s not one of those guys for me. I’d pack his bags for him if I could.

Not sure if it’s just that I’m bitter about him torching us many times in the past or his history of doing dirty stuff. Probably a mix of both I suppose. 

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Move the team to Seattle lol they want the Sonics back bad I know

44 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Is it bad that I don’t feel any sense of nostalgia for Wade? He’s not one of those guys for me. I’d pack his bags for him if I could.

Not sure if it’s just that I’m bitter about him torching us many times in the past or his history of doing dirty stuff. Probably a mix of both I suppose. 

Nahhh, I respect the hell out of the dude. He has torched us a lot over the years but I'm glad to see him end his career back home. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Nahhh, I respect the hell out of the dude. He has torched us a lot over the years but I'm glad to see him end his career back home. 

Me too. I've got nothing, but mad respect for Wade. Really good player that had several championship runs.

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Crazy to see David Steele’s “Is this anything?” tonight. If he keeps this up, T-Ross will pretty easily be our best sixth man in franchise history.

But... it wasn’t anything. Ross has a green light and I think he digs that. We may keep him. 

5 hours ago, ML6 said:

He torched us a bunch but we got him back good in the SVG era. One of the greatest two way guards of all time. Really an amazing talent. Oozes loyalty and competitive fire. Obviously will be first ballot HoF.

Really good win out of a tough spot. AG's 3rd quarter was fantastic and Isaac is already a great defender but his smooth in control offensive game is really nice to watch. Grant is turrrible.

Bamba looked very bad last night. I’m concerned his personality is similar to EP’s, where one sulks when things don’t go well. We’ve seen it several times this year.