Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ blazers

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

These Blazer announcers and being forced to watch them on NBA TV really makes me appreciate Steele and Turner

I had to find a Magic stream because I couldn't stand it. 

Also shoutout to the bench for showing up. We seemed flat to start the game but the bench injected some good energy onto the court. Special shoutout to Martin too he stepped up with AG out. 

We survived that Stauskas barrage.  I'm impressed.  What we need to survive is the second half when Lillard is let loose.  I'm surprised we're in the lead.  Thought this would soon be a blowout.  Steve Clifford doesn't allow quitting.  

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Not a pace we typically play at

Yea. I have to think if that pace continues the blazers will get the best of us, but it’s entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Also shoutout to the bench for showing up. We seemed flat to start the game but the bench injected some good energy onto the court. Special shoutout to Martin too he stepped up with AG out. 

That's what you need and should expect from your bench guys. Step up for a game or 2 when your number is called.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Not a pace we typically play at

yeah true. I am thinking we need to slow it down a touch. The Blazers like to run and gun