Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Okay guys...I figured it out: (I'm totally kidding about all this by the way...but it is fun to dream)

3 Way Trade Between the Magic/Clippers/Rockets (actually works in Trade Machine and every team is projected to be -2 in the win/loss because of it)

Magic Gets: Shai Gilgeous Alexander / Brandon Knight / PJ Tucker

Houston Gets: Gallinari / Simmons

Clippers Get: Fournier / Grant

Then we turn around and make another trade:

Magic Gets: Josh Jackson / Mikal Bridges

Suns Get: DJ / Martin / 1 of our 2019 draft picks

SGA / Knight / Briscoe

Tucker / Ross / Iwundu / Frazier

Isaac / Jackson / Bridges

Gordon / Jefferson

Vuc / Bamba / Birch

Victor is gone gets let it go..do not mean that rudely at all. Yes it would be Amazing.

If we had him maybe we do not have Issac and  no way Bamba

Its quarter through the season... we are 10-11 i would of took that at the start of the season.

We are getting better and that is what we all want.

Tonight i am telling you we lost because our all NBA defender got injured. AG is in the game we win that game 100 percent!

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Actually we picked Evan and Elfrid over Vic. Big mistake in hindsight.

Mostly Evan, Elfrid was the pg and Evan could space the floor. Forget the fact Vic had the higher potential and always played his heart out on both ends nighlty smh...I'm about to cry myself to sleep

1 minute ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Okay guys...I figured it out:

3 Way Trade Between the Magic/Clippers/Rockets (actually works in Trade Machine and every team is projected to be -2 in the win/loss because of it)

Magic Gets: Shai Gilgeous Alexander / Brandon Knight / PJ Tucker

Houston Gets: Gallinari / Simmons

Clippers Get: Fournier / Grant

Then we turn around and make another trade:

Magic Gets: Josh Jackson / Mikal Bridges

Suns Get: DJ / Martin / 1 of our 2019 draft picks

SGA / Knight / Briscoe

Tucker / Ross / Iwundu / Frazier

Isaac / Jackson / Bridges

Gordon / Jefferson

Vuc / Bamba / Birch

never gonna happen and i want better than that for our club.

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

Lol "our all NBA defender got hurt." AG is that good of a defender?

So if AG does not got injured we lose right?? We will never know. But I am rolling with if he stays in the game we win

Sorry fellas. Didn't mean to bring up Victor. And yeah I agree we need to focus on the here and now and move forward with this current roster. These guys are just starting to build some chemistry together and after years of frustration we are winning again. Do we really wanna take a gamble and break things up with any kind of trades ? Especially where a good chunk of the roster would change. We are winning and we are getting psyched for this team once again. That is a great thing for sure!

Break the season down into 4 quarters of 20 games each for a total of 80 games. If we win 10 out of 20 in each of those quarters that will add up to 40 wins. In the first quarter we went 10-10. Right on schedule. And there were some tough stretches in there.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Sorry fellas. Didn't mean to bring up Victor. And yeah I agree we need to focus on the here and now and move forward with this current roster. These guys are just starting to build some chemistry together and after years of frustration we are winning again. Do we really wanna take a gamble and break things up with any kind of trades ? Especially where a good chunk of the roster would change. We are winning and we are getting psyched for this team once again. That is a great thing for sure!

As of now I’d only try to mess around with a trade if we were getting rid of fournier, Simmons, or grant and we come out the clear cut winner. Do y’all think trading any of them would mess with our chemistry? Fournier has been here for awhile but I gotta think the team is tired of him throwing up bricks. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

No need to apolgise dude we all wish he was here. We need a better option at PG...Hell i would roll with DJ all year as he has been better than we can expect.

Grant is the issue. We upgrade PG.. we are looking good.

I would honestly go for Brad Beal somehow someway... 

Upgrade SG and get our PG in the summer..

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So if AG does not got injured we lose right?? We will never know. But I am rolling with if he stays in the game we win

I agree we come out with a W, but I don't see AG in defensive player of the year conversation this year. Definitely a good defender though