Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

8 hours ago, MAGICFAN365 said:

I think the ref may start out even or leaning one way or the other. better team probably gonna win.   But LeBron gonna get his calls.  And as the game goes on, the more a player/team berates or complains, the ref may or may not choose to shift how they call a game.  Not all calls but enough calls to appease. 

Winning team usually doesn't complain about a foul or two when they are blowing out "inferior" team.  Why?  Because it doesn't matter.  They busy dancing.  So why complain when the game close?  I say because in part they believe if they complain enough there will be calls/no calls made in their favor.  I won't go full blown nba conspiracy theory big city vs little city but I hope you get where I'm coming from.  

I agree but it may go further with untold rules being laid out on the new refs. I don’t think the biased calling is all on the refs personal beliefs. I’d also like to add, I wish Clifford would get on them more. Has he had a tech this year? 

13 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I've watched enough of this league over the last 30+ years to say there's absolutely no doubt in my mind.

I've been watching NBA for over 50 years and it's very obvious that refs today change the momentum of key games with bad calls and no calls that are obvious. There is so much money involved in the NBA today and with the addition of betting who knows how much shenanigans will go on? Anybody know if GS covered the spread in this game?