Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

56 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Exactly MP... AG going out was the deciding factor

I think we still lose with Gordon in. Thompson was hitting shots you can't stop. Gordon was doing a great job on Durant but it's not like Durant is something great fundamental perimeter defense can stop. 

The reason Golden State isn't fair isn't just because of the talent, it's because of the complimentary skills that create a situation where you can't win. They have automatic win nights where you can play perfect games and still lose. Not every night. And it's not something they can control but it happens a bunch. 

We didn't play perfect but they hibernated most of the first half. 

31 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think we still lose with Gordon in. Thompson was hitting shots you can't stop. Gordon was doing a great job on Durant but it's not like Durant is something great fundamental perimeter defense can stop. 

The reason Golden State isn't fair isn't just because of the talent, it's because of the complimentary skills that create a situation where you can't win. They have automatic win nights where you can play perfect games and still lose. Not every night. And it's not something they can control but it happens a bunch. 

We didn't play perfect but they hibernated most of the first half. 

I hear that and for the most part I agree. 

I just think he would of continued his play Vs Durant. We looked in control up to then. Settled in.

Evan played a massive factor in the loss.

I guess we move on. I just see progress so I am happier for that

We lost but I’m very pleased with our progress we are showing signs of being a good team however we will never be a great team until we have that go to score or two that can bail you out when needed just like Golden State had last night

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

We lost but I’m very pleased with our progress we are showing signs of being a good team however we will never be a great team until we have that go to score or two that can bail you out when needed just like Golden State had last night

And they have 3 of them hahaha crazy and 1 waiting in the wings in Cousins...

Just finished watching the first half of the game on afn....Durant face when he got called for a foul on vucevic.  Almost broke the man arm.  Shessh.  I see what y'all was saying about those refs.  As if they let his demeanor get to them and it started affecting the calls.   

2 minutes ago, MAGICFAN365 said:

Just finished watching the first half of the game on afn....Durant face when he got called for a foul on vucevic.  Almost broke the man arm.  Shessh.  I see what y'all was saying about those refs.  As if they let his demeanor get to them and it started affecting the calls.   

U think the refs decide which team gets calls? Interesting take.  

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

And they have 3 of them hahaha crazy and 1 waiting in the wings in Cousins...

Yea it’s pretty insane their talent level. The good news is Curry is turning 30 and KD is approaching it so they have a 3/4 window then our core should starting hitting our stride. Cousins may never be the player he once was with the Achilles’ tendon injury. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Yea it’s pretty insane their talent level. The good news is Curry is turning 30 and KD is approaching it so they have a 3/4 window then our core should starting hitting our stride. Cousins may never be the player he once was with the Achilles’ tendon injury. 

Cousins won’t be on their roster after this season anyways. 

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I've watched enough of this league over the last 30+ years to say there's absolutely no doubt in my mind.

11 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I think the ref may start out even or leaning one way or the other. better team probably gonna win.   But LeBron gonna get his calls.  And as the game goes on, the more a player/team berates or complains, the ref may or may not choose to shift how they call a game.  Not all calls but enough calls to appease. 

Winning team usually doesn't complain about a foul or two when they are blowing out "inferior" team.  Why?  Because it doesn't matter.  They busy dancing.  So why complain when the game close?  I say because in part they believe if they complain enough there will be calls/no calls made in their favor.  I won't go full blown nba conspiracy theory big city vs little city but I hope you get where I'm coming from.