Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

You know.... This game just pisses me the ***** off. I give credit where it's due to great players, but GS doesn't deserve this lead in any respect. The refs are too busy blowing Steph on the bench to officiate a remotely fair game.

Couldn’t have said it better

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

The thing that pisses me off is the people who didn't watch the game will think KD and Klay was toying with us. When really the refs played a key part to their come back

That and Fournier shooting us out of our big lead

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That and Fournier shooting us out of our big lead

During the off-season Fournier was so worried about his hair, he didn't work on his game at all

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

Fournier needs to be in the dog house. The man has really played like total trash. And it's amazing how good we could be if we had a good shooter other than Ross.

We do. It’s fournier. He’s just not playing good. 

Even after losing Gordon. Even playing 5 on 8 out there with these refs. And it had to take a super human effort from 2 All Star players to get GS the win. With all that said the Magic still had a chance until the end. Putting this one in the win column over here. 

The reality is that the Warriors didn't win the game though.  They were given the game.  So do not feel like the Magic lost.  

I just noticed that we're missing something.  We need a player that's always on the refs asses.  We need someone to be ruthless with them.  Do not go gentle Magic.  If you've been wronged, you let them know.  

So when does the Fournier trade happen?

I know it's one game, but man. He hurt us tonight. Also taking Gordon out allowed KD just to go off. 

But all in all...proud of our guys. Vuc another solid game, Ross...can we please resign him now? Solid showing from Isaac and Bamba and DJ.