Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

We need to give that guy a award for calling Vuch soft in front of his mother IL and wife.  Give him a Disney gift card or rewards points for a hotel.  Something.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

To be more specific if we're still in the playoff race by February do we hold on to him

Depends on the offers on the table. We have 6 picks in the next two drafts so another late pick doesn't really mean anything. If that's the offer on the table you just go all in on the playoffs. 

But he's playing well enough that someone should give us something of consequence for him. JJ got us Harris. Ibaka got us Ross. We should expect something similar

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Depends on the offers on the table. We have 6 picks in the next two drafts so another late pick doesn't really mean anything. If that's the offer on the table you just go all in on the playoffs. 

But he's playing well enough that someone should give us something of consequence for him. JJ got us Harris. Ibaka got us Ross. We should expect something similar

Man I would love to get McCullum from the blazers if they decide to switch it up

Steve Kerr looks as though he is watching paint dry over on their bench. It's like he is watching a movie where he already knows how it ends. He's had that same look since he's been the Warriors coach.

7 minutes ago, Notguilty said:

I know I’m in the minority and y’all like dinging me for defending Vuc but this is beginning to be a fun team again!!!! Keep him!!!

I know I am gonna sound redundant here, but the first 5 minutes of the second half are very important. Either we stretch this lead and put this thing to bed or the Warriors get back in it. Stay aggressive on both ends of the floor.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Golden State is missing Curry and Green in the worst way. They're just playing lousy defense.

Teams need approximately 5 superstars to conquer the Clifford and the magic lol