Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

15 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Lmao LeBron felt some type of way when Issac hit the ball out of his hand

The entitled.  

Bamba should just grab the ball.  That's an instant possession and yes I decided to watch.  Wish me luck.  

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Wow..... I see the negative nancy's are out in force today. Bamba's crap. Wes should be cut.... Folks we're only down by 6.

LeBron is in chill mode. He will soon get the crowd all lathered in to a frenzy driving to the rack at will and that will be that. Seen this movie before.

Just now, ~O~ said:

Why doesn't gordon just go up and DUNK ON HIM. JESUS.  

Yeah, he probably at least gets the foul.

9 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Really?  I think he has shown immense potential.  He is a raw and will take time but I have more hope for him then I do anyone on this Magic roster.

Offensive we take what we can get from him, but defensively I expected a little more. It seems like his 7'10 wingspan doesn't bother anyone and he falls for a lot of pump fakes. Plus his timing seems poor to me

10 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I hear you; I’m not sure about Bamba yet. He looks in slow motion at times. I think Clifford was right looking at 5 years from now. He is sooo raw. I hope he doesn’t go way of Thon Maker. 

That's exactly what most rookies look like transferring to the NBA game. They are not used to the speed of the game. It will come with time.

Great call.  We need to get this down to two.  Luke Walton obviously doesn't believe we can win this game.  By getting that technical, Walton cost his team a point.