Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ nuggets

Denver was always gonna be tough. It's not unfair advantage but the altitude does factor a bit.

We just played poor from top to bottom basically for the first time in 10 games.

We can win Sunday.. Monday will be super difficult. I feel we can beat the Blazers and Suns.

0-5 will be inexcusable. 

17 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

We are a below average offensive team that struggles to rebound, nights like this happen when shots arent falling

Yeah we basically have 3 reliable players. We win when we get 3 other guys joining them in good games. 

I said 4 days ago 1-3 was entirely possible in the next 4. Hoping we still can get that. We’re fine. The Toronto loss hurt but just win in LA. 

On 11/23/2018 at 11:15 PM, Jay Magic said:

Denver was always gonna be tough. It's not unfair advantage but the altitude does factor a bit.

It’s a very unfair advantage.  The team acclimated to the altitude has a big physical edge.  If I were a sports commissioner I wouldn’t allow teams in the league at that kind of altitude.  It’s like having a tilted basketball court so the visiting team is always running uphill.  I considered this game a loss before it even started.