Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs raptors

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Are we allowed to say we are a good team yet!?!?

I am gonna go ahead say we are becoming better definitely 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Are we allowed to say we are a good team yet!?!?

We are definitely a much improved team. Still a little early to talk playoffs in my humble opinion. As long as we play like we did tonight for the rest of the year then there's definitely a chance. It's all about staying hungry and consistent. Stay healthy too.

• Upvote 1

Would it be too harsh to say that Simmons may have cost us the game with his lackluster play while he was in there ? The deficit surged while he was in there. And without him in the second half the Magic outscored Toronto.

It’s frustrating because with the upcoming schedule this would have been a big win. We could lose a few in a row now. But if we play like we did tonight, at least second half, hopefully we can steal 1 or 2. 

Ok I think I know how to make everyone feel better..even HEHate Me..lol. Think about this for a second. Last year and in years past we would have folded up like a4 dollar lounge chair. Would have been no fun to watch. This year there is hope. There is excitement. Just to have that feeling once again while watching Magic basketball. That is priceless. Yes we lost. But victory moving forward is ours!

• Upvote 1

The next two games we might be able to steal but that GS game is gonna be really tough. They trying to get it together so they'll be focused and Steph might be back by then