Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Lakers Vs Magic

I think when the Magic grabbed that big lead in the second half and saw LeBron on the bench they kinda put it into cruise control. They have to do a better job of not playing to the score and certain situations. Keep the foot on the gas and stay aggressive.

Well....lets take some positive out of this game that I didn't watch.  Vucevic was a beast tonight.  

-----------------

Evan Fournier..............Yeeee.......aaahhh.......................................

----------------

Isaac had multiple blocks...and was a defensive juggernaut out there.  DJ Augustin balled out tonight and was a major key to the third.  The Lakers fans got sent home early and we ended their win streak. They showed up in cliche fashion with their LeBron James jerseys because their Miami Heat and Cavalier generational jerseys wasn't proper attire.  

The Magic are at 50%....and haven't completely given up by losing games by consecutive opponents blowing them out.  They climbed...back to %50.  A scratch and claw and refusal to die.  The Magic are impressing me ..............THUS FAR.  Can we make it through the season halfway...and 5 to 10 games over 50%.  

I didn't watch ****..I'm assuming this is how it happened.  

6 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Well....lets take some positive out of this game that I didn't watch.  Vucevic was a beast tonight.  

-----------------

Evan Fournier..............Yeeee.......aaahhh.......................................

----------------

Isaac had multiple blocks...and was a defensive juggernaut out there.  DJ Augustin balled out tonight and was a major key to the third.  The Lakers fans got sent home early and we ended their win streak. They showed up in cliche fashion with their LeBron James jerseys because their Miami Heat and Cavalier generational jerseys wasn't proper attire.  

The Magic are at 50%....and haven't completely given up by losing games by consecutive opponents blowing them out.  They climbed...back to %50.  A scratch and claw and refusal to die.  The Magic are impressing me ..............THUS FAR.  Can we make it through the season halfway...and 5 to 10 games over 50%.  

I didn't watch ****..I'm assuming this is how it happened.  

For NOT WATCHING the game you were pretty spot on with how things went. Lol.

I’ve heard a few comments about Issac staying with the second unit and starting Wes; I like that! He also builds chemistry with Bamba for now. The groups we have now are working; if it ain’t broke. 

9 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Prolly cuz we’re on a back to back need to

conserve guys if others are playing well

maybe so. He hit a 3 then got taken out the next play was just something i noticed. Doubt it was anything