Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Philly

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Bull****

This is who he is. He’s proven time and time again, especially when he’s struggling, that he’s gonna be selfish. If we lost this game, he’d be getting grilled. We had mismatches across the entire court and he pulled up from 30 feet and shot an air ball with 10 seconds on the shot clock in a tie game with a minute left.

Oh come on. I'm not happy with his game either but besides his love fest with Vuch he has been pretty solid for us. Again he will be fine.

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Totally agree. Honestly, I’d be fine if we move him. Between Ross, Iwundu and Simmons, I feel we have the depth.

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Just a bad game for him. He will be fine. 

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Al the press came to see Butler but instead were treated to a Magical display of heart, hustle, and teamwork.

You know what.  It's fine because the Magic won in the end.  If the results were different, we'd all be upset after his carelessness on two critical possessions.  Taking a 35 footer with 7 seconds still on the clock with no effort to get closer to the rim is just negligence.  It was a cocky shot and the Karma is that he airballed it.  That should be enough embarrassment for him not to do such a thing so *****ing idiotic.  Then he dribbled himself into trouble the next possession.  

Anyway....excellent win by the guys tonight.  Thank you for not caving and winning a game against a up and coming team.  

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Did any of you here kinda feel bad for JJ when he stepped out of bounds and essentially cost Philly the game ? No ? Lol same here!!!

No.  Since the Magic have gotten too much a share of melting down, we shall feel NO SYMPATHY.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

No.  Since the Magic have gotten too much a share of melting down, we shall feel NO SYMPATHY.  

Payback felt great for sure!

Just now, ML6 said:

I can’t believe how good Vooch has been this season. 

His efficiency is outta control. Idk if it’s coaching or the work he put in or both—but he’s playing great. 

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Am I the only one that considers Ben Simmons one of the most overrated players in the NBA? I mean, I know all the experts and talking heads love him, but I just don’t see it

100 percent agree.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

I can’t believe how good Vooch has been this season. 

Me neither. I was dreading this season mainly because of him and Fournier AGAIN. I will happily eat crow and say that I would vote him for the all-star team so far this year and if we extended him at a decent clip I’d be happy about it. He’s been great.