Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Philly

Does Grant not know the plays? I don’t get how it’s so difficult to break him of this habit of dribbling for the first 14 seconds of the shot clock. 

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

I'm sorry but our bench hasn't done much to prove that they should all be out there on the floor together. Clifford needs to keep a starter out there with them to maintain some offensive flow. I can't stand watching the offensive take an immediate halt with this crew.

+1

there’s no reason to ever go all bench lineup. And to put Isaac in at the 4 with them is even more inexcusable.

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

I'm sorry but our bench hasn't done much to prove that they should all be out there on the floor together. Clifford needs to keep a starter out there with them to maintain some offense flow. I can't stand watching the offensive take an immediate halt with this crew.

Yea it’s to the point where someone might need to play extended minutes. Which shouldn’t really be a big deal. 

My god a sims 3 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea it’s to the point where someone might need to play extended minutes. Which shouldn’t really be a big deal. 

My god a sims 3 

If he staggers the minutes correctly it shouldn't be a problem at all until these guys get it together. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

My god a sims 3 

Our bench sucked pretty badly against this team a few weeks ago if I remember correctly.

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Wilson Chandler looks like he should probably not be playing any sort of significant minutes at this point of his career. 

You weren't kidding when you said AG is playing really well now. Always looking to make the right play.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Vuch always feasts on Philly. It’s funny reading their forum when talking about him. They expect it. 

It’s personal for him, they drafted him and he played his rookie season there. Makes his life easy when he gets defended by Wilson Chandler and Mike Muscala

• Upvote 1