Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wizards

Coach Cliff just said we need to have some patience with J Simms. I like that

He showed he was a good player last season and missed most of the summer with injury.

J Simms will turn the corner hopefully soon rather than later

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Coach Cliff just said we need to have some patience with J Simms. I like that

He showed he was a good player last season and missed most of the summer with injury.

J Simms will turn the corner hopefully soon rather than later

I like him just not the amount of minutes he is getting. You can’t just force minutes to bring a guy back to form. 

Washington won this game at the free throw line. Like the way the offense is rounding in to shape. Defense is improving too. Need to win these next two games coming up at home. Magic are 6-8 now. 4-2 in the next 6 games would be nice. That would be a 10-10 record at the quarter mark. Not too shabby! Go Magic!!!

Ugh... if we got even decent Simmons this year we’d probably be 7-5 or 8-4. Him not bringing it kills depth, especially without Isaac. Crazy how ankles work, Isaac sprains an ankle and could legit miss half the season, AG sprains an ankle and is back 3 days later.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I read somewhere that J.I could be back Wednesday

I also read he will be wearing ankle braces similar to Curry. Someone also mentioned Steph improved his core strength to ease the force on his ankles. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I also read he will be wearing ankle braces similar to Curry. Someone also mentioned Steph improved his core strength to ease the force on his ankles. 

Yep minimal to no pain he had today during a workout. He will be back Saturday i would say if not Wednesday.

Hope that braces help which they will and also he follows Curry in bring us a championship ASAP LOL

This game was lost by poor rebounding,too many bad calls and no calls by the refs and by Clifford playing a line up of all bench players again. He really needs to mix it up with a combination of starters sprinkled into  that second line up.Either Vooch or Gordon should always be in with them.