Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wizards

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

How Wes managed to only play 15 minutes in this game is beyond me.

Thought the same thing. Why did Simmons get that Kong stretch in the second half? Odd

7 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

I called this Magic loss tonight folks. Easy call to make and I made it correctly. We all knew that Wall would be out for revenge and get what he wanted. The Magic defense was absolutely horrendous. Outside of Ross the bench was atrocious. I hate to be negative folks but tonight was a total disaster.

No you don’t, you love it.

No sense even watching the next two games folks. The Magic have no chance to win either of those games. NONE. Butler and then LeBron will carve up the Magic defense like a Thanksgiving turkey. Add to this that the Magic are horrible at home and you can see why they have no chance folks. NONE. 

• Downvote 7

3 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

No sense even watching the next two games folks. The Magic have no chance to win either of those games. NONE. Butler and then LeBron will carve up the Magic defense like a Thanksgiving turkey. Add to this that the Magic are horrible at home and you can see why they have no chance folks. NONE. 

Wrong website bro

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Man I just want a real name brand point guard we’ve been playing with a k mart brand point guard for too long

Dude I can't help it that I am always right with my predictions. I am never wrong. NEVER. And I have an over all 83 percent rate  of correct predictions to back that up. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Ok I just banned that guy. It's obvious he wasn't interested in actually contributing to the community.

Good decision

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Ok I just banned that guy. It's obvious he wasn't interested in actually contributing to the community.

Trolls are getting out of hand these days man

I’m ok with this loss, we are showing some improvement. The foul line killed us but statistically we were there plus. We are also down Issac a starter that has impact especially defensively as well as a back to back on the road. We did enough to win, the refs put them on the line in 4th and that was the difference.