Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wizards

1 minute ago, The Boss said:

I think we need to persist with Iwundu on our roster. I think if he can keep working on his 3 point shot he can be a valuable player for us going forward. So often you see defensive guys without a shot keep working on it and it comes to them. It might take years for him to become a good 3 point shooter but if he can he'll be very valuable. He's shown his defensive ability and he's shown a little bit on his spin drives and other little things around the rim.

He's one of those guys that moves well and looks like he should at least be decent. I'd love for him to be able to put it together to be at least a true rotational player.

Also, am I the only one that thinks it is a little weird to see Dwight all the sudden all tattooed up?

2 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I think we need to persist with Iwundu on our roster. I think if he can keep working on his 3 point shot he can be a valuable player for us going forward. So often you see defensive guys without a shot keep working on it and it comes to them. It might take years for him to become a good 3 point shooter but if he can he'll be very valuable. He's shown his defensive ability and he's shown a little bit on his spin drives and other little things around the rim.

I like Wesley too. He has the best motor on our team, but his jumper is still pretty ugly.

2 minutes ago, HardCutting AG said:

I *****ing love TROSS lately, he is the main reason for this streak

This is what you get when he's completely healthy. It's hard to believe so many people on this forum wanted to get rid of him.