Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Knicks

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

With how New York came out to start this game, would you rather the Magic lose to them in embarassing fashion?  They better beat these architects with the structures they're building with their abysmal shooting.  The reasoning to this being a must win is to avoid the consequential embarrassment of losing to this mediocre performance of the opponent.  Do you know how relieving it was to beat Cleveland and D.C.?  Even though those should have been blow outs to end, it was satisfying knowing we didn't lose to the bottom of the barrel teams.  

Dude.... Not everyone is Golden State..... You tend to hold teams to standards that most can't achieve. No disrespect......

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

With how New York came out to start this game, would you rather the Magic lose to them in embarassing fashion?  They better beat these architects with the structures they're building with their abysmal shooting.  The reasoning to this being a must win is to avoid the consequential embarrassment of losing to this mediocre performance of the opponent.  Do you know how relieving it was to beat Cleveland and D.C.?  Even though those should have been blow outs to end, it was satisfying knowing we didn't lose to the bottom of the barrel teams.  

What's going to happen if we lose? Nothing. We'll just go to the next game. 

Not must win. Just should win. 

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

We’d be up by 30 if Gordon was playing.

Maybe, maybe not. Gordon might have hurt us in the start who knows. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude.... Not everyone is Golden State..... You tend to hold teams to standards that most can't achieve. No disrespect......

I'm not holding them up to that standard.  Not anymore.  When they have the pieces together, yes.  This isn't even the final team..I understand that very well.   When the Magic have the right pieces are official, then I'll hold them to those standards.  The  Magic were breaking records as a team with the trio of Howard, Turkoglu and Lewis.  When we're truly a championship team, we'll have record setting nights.  Positive..records.  

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

What's going to happen if we lose? Nothing. We'll just go to the next game. 

Not must win. Just should win. 

Well, its another loss that we'll regret after not making the playoffs and another loss closer that could send the season spiraling into despair as past seasons have shown.  I want them to win and win convincingly against mediocre talent because I believe they are capable and they should too.  

All the Magic have to do is maintain...now.  This should be a simple win.  Less fouling and more boxing out.